lunes, 25 de abril de 2016

writing exam 1

succes history

my succes history is about when i graduated high school this is so important to me because i was in 3 different schools before i can graduated i was in instituto salvatierra 2 semesters but i failed in that high school then i moved to universidad del valle de mexico and they expel me and i didnt nothing then i go to bachuni and it was really hard because i aws in a another semester with the freshmen i do 4 years of high school and i was so angry and anoyyed because of the people i didnt like that school but i move on and have great calificactions and finally i graduated frmo highschool it was so hard for me that moments when i was in school beacause i was a very bad person but i finally graduated and my family was very proud of me in that moment and i was proud of myself to and also another succesful moment was when i enter in university because i didnt know what i want to study but then i pick law

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Armando,

    I'm glad you finished you high school and now you are here in university. Good for you! :)

    You need to work on sentence structure, vocabulary, and punctuation. I hope I can see progress before the semester ends. :)

    Grade: 7.4
    Ms. Julia :)

    ResponderBorrar