lunes, 9 de mayo de 2016

page 92 , 97

Exercise A 1.- C 2.- A 3.- B 4.- A 5.- D 6.- B 7.- D 8.- C Exercise B Research are concerned about to decline in bee colonies. Some blame hard winters. In a normal winter, the number of bees in a hive drops by about 10 percent. However, in recent years, beekeepers have seen an annual fall of approximately 30 percent in the number of bees in their hives. Some had losses of roughly 50 percent, and some even lost nearly 90 percent of their bees. Overall, the U.S, experienced a decline of more than 70% in its total bee population. However, this problem does not exist everywhere. In fact, globally, there has been an increase of more than 45% in the number of hives, and honey production has also risen by approximately 100% in the last 50 years.

Exercise B 1. One of the happiest moments in my life was having dinner in Italy with my husband. We were on a little island on a lake. And there were these musicians who were playing music. The moment when we watched the sunset was so romantic. I can't remember when I felt happier. 2. I think the happiest day in my life was celebrating 18th birthday and played volleyball on the beach. There were some other guys there who were playing a game , too, and and we played against them. They were really good, so the fact that we won felt really great. We've all stayed friends ever since, and when we get together, it always reminds me of that day. 3. My earliest happy memory was winning the school's spelling bee contest. I felt so proud as I stood there. Everyone in the audience stood up and clapped. And when I saw my parents' faces, it was the best moment. I stood on the stage for ages and didn't want it all to end.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario